Application for Saxion - ISEP Student Project
Conditions for participation
1. Participants must be students from either Saxion University of Applied Sciences or ISEP of Porto Polytechnic University.
2. There is no age limit for participation. The organisational committee of the project will select the participants from all applicants.
3. Project teams consists of 4 up to 6 members. All members must register individually. The organizational committee will form the teams.
4. All participants will receive a certificate of participation upon completion of the project.
5. The material of the assignment which is handed in to the organizational committee will be the property of the client and can be used for commercial and scientific purposes.
6. Participation in this project is free of charge. If applicable, travel costs etc. will be covered by the participants themselves.
7. Any personal data used in this project will be used for communication purposes in this project only and not used for any other uses.
8. The application via this registration form automatically means that the applicant agrees with the above described conditions.
Important dates/deadlines for 2020
The next project will be in the autumn of 2020, more information about important dates and deadlines will follow in due time.
The application for the next project week is currently closed